Tuesday, November 16, 2021

"It's All Coming Back To Me Now" - Alexandra Rotan and Adam Douglas

 "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" - Alexandra Rotan and Adam Douglas
Release date: 16 October 2021 // Original release date: 29 July 1996
Genre: Pop / soft rock / power ballad
Songwriter(s): Jim Steinman
Producer(s): Jim Steinman, Steven Rinkoff, Roy Bittan
Original artist (s): Celine Dion



Lyrics:

There were nights when the wind was so cold
That my body froze in bed
If I just listened to it right outside the window
There were days when the sun was so cruel
That all the tears turned to dust
And I just knew my eyes were drying up forever
I finished crying in the instant that you left
And I can't remember where or when or how
And I banished every memory you and I had ever made

But when you touch me like this
And you hold me like that
I just have to admit
That it's all coming back to me
When I touch you like this
And I hold you like that
It's so hard to believe but
It's all coming back to me
It's all coming back
It's all coming back to me now
There were moments of gold
And there were flashes of light
There were things I'd never do again
But then they'd always seemed right
There were nights of endless pleasure
It was more than any laws allow

Baby, baby
If I kiss you like this
And if you whisper like that
It was lost long ago
But it's all coming back to me
If you want me like this
And if you need me like that
It was dead long ago
But it's all coming back to me
It's so hard to resist
And it's all coming back to me
I can barely recall
But it's all coming back to me now

MY OPINION

Alexandra Rotan is a great artist with a powerful voice and with huge charisma and body language that really shows me how much she loves everything that has to do with music. She became known for the Norwegian people for the very first time in 2010 when she participated in the Melodi Grand Prix Junior 2010 with the song "Det vi vil". 6 years later, she participated in Idol 2016, where she reached the semifinals. Two years later, she participated in MGP 2018 together with MGP 2011 winner, Stella Mwangi with the song "You Got Me". 

There she met Tom Hugo, with whom she now works in KEiiNO. (and Fred Buljo she met the same year). KEiiNO participated in MGP 2019 with the song "Spirit In The Sky" and won. Then they went to Tel Aviv, Israel in May 2019 and performed the song at Eurovision Songa Contest 2019. There they won the televote and came in 6th place overall." KEiiNO competed with "Monument" and became the runner-up of MGP 2021 after being beaten by TIX (Andreas Haukeland) with his song "Fallen Angel".


Adam Douglas is a also a great artist with an amazing voice, and also shows me how much he loves music. He became known for me after I heard of Stjernekamp in 2019, and found out that he won Stjernekamp 2017, while Didrik Solli-Tangen (MGP 2010 Winner) came in second place. 


But over to "It's All Coming Back To Me Now". They performed this song live on the quarter-finals of Stjernekamp on 16 October. Where Alexandra made it through to the semifinal on 23 October. Personally, this is my second favourite song of the Stjernekamp 2021 season. 

Rating: 10/10 easy, I can't find any negative words about either the performance, the song or the artists...


As a big KEiiNO fan, I really are looking forward to see them live at their concert on 12 December... Thank you Alexandra and Adam for this experience. Their voices is perfect together!


Thanks for me


 If you have any ideas, questions, or feedback for us? You can contact us using this email address - theartofmusic@gmail.com. We will answer/respond as soon as possible.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

"It's All Coming Back To Me Now" - Alexandra Rotan and Adam Douglas

 "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" - Alexandra Rotan and Adam Douglas Release date: 16 October 2021 // Original release date: 2...