Monday, November 1, 2021

Interview with Anna Angelika Rozmus

Interview with Anna Angelika Rozmus 1. November 2021


Biography of Anna Angelika Rozmus + fun fact
Born on 26th may 1992 In Katowice, moved to Cieszyn when she was 3. Loves singing and is an amateur belly dancer. Created a stage name AnnaXita Paradise. Fun fact: is 30 but looks and behaves 13. She loves it and finds it cute 
  Let's start the interview. Have you grown up in a music family or weren't your parents interested in music? No, my parents werent really interested in music but I have musical roots. My grandmas aunt was an opera singer and grandpa a conductor in an choir. Maybe I simply have it in genes. But sing since I remember because thats the only thing i can do. It makes me happy 
  Why do you love music as much as you do? Maybe because it describes my emotions and it calms me down. Its my good friend. If Im sad then I listen to music. And if Im happy then I listen to music. Cant live without it 
  So how long have you been listening to music, and what genre(s) do you like? Since i was little, i think 4. Love New Age, R&B, metal, electro and 80s eurodance. And obviously ancient Italian anthems. But my biggest influence are Vangelis and Jean Michel Jarre. In fact I dont like to limit myself to one thing in anything 
  How long have you followed Eurovision and/or Melodi Grand Prix? Since 2014 frequently but my first esc was in 2001. Became a fan in 2016 and started making toplists on Movie Maker. Now since its dead, i cant figure out the New program. Dont follow MGP since Im Polish. I love to wait for what will happen 
What is your favourite song(s) from Eurovision and Melodi Grand Prix? You can name 1 to 5 songs. Can you explain why you chose this song/these songs as your favourite songs from ESC and MGP? Molitva, Grande amore, voila. They are my saint trinity in eurovision. Love them cos they are very emotional prayers, thats the kind of music that plays in my heart. I remember only fool for love, lovely song 
  Do you have any thoughts about Eurovision Song Contest 2022 Season? Lets see what time will show. I wish to have a surprise. Was kind of Dizzy when I saw New songs in 2019, then this year i checked all and was so eager to see these songs immediately. And fell for one contestant because I understand his condition and story. Now I dont want to see anything till esc comes 
  If you have any more Eurovision or music related things to tell me, feel free to tell as much as you want. My wish is to win Eurovision myself but its impossible. Because of difficulties and emotional Bond with one contestant i came back to black metal in order to forget. Back after 12 years. My obsession with metal started when I was 12 and saw 3 or 4 handsome metals and I wanted to be like them. And fell in love with their handsome faces 
  Okay thank you Anna, for spending some of your time answering my questions

No comments:

Post a Comment

"It's All Coming Back To Me Now" - Alexandra Rotan and Adam Douglas

 "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" - Alexandra Rotan and Adam Douglas Release date: 16 October 2021 // Original release date: 2...