Monday, November 1, 2021

Interview with Giulia Lullabymechta Pini

 

Interview with Giulia Lullabymechta Pini - 1. November 2021



Biography of Giulia Lullabymechta Pini + fun fact

Hello, my name is Giulia. 

I am an Italian woman. I love singing for my friends and going to concerts, traveling, discover castles, museums, and churches. But not only that, I also love swimming, reading, writing, photographing, volunteering, be together with my friends, family and my beautiful mother, Miriam. I live near Florence, and I am a survivor of cancer.

Let's start the interview.

Have you grown up in a music family or weren't your parents interested in music?

Yes, I grew up in a family that loves music. My grandfather was a tango teacher, one of my uncles was an operatic singer, the other was playing instruments. Mummy loves singing and has a beautiful voice. My father was also a music lover. And I love singing as well as I said in the biography. 

Why do you love music as much as you do?

I love music because it helps me feel better when I feel alone and sad. And when I listen to a song or sing, I feel much better than before. Music is my soul theraphy.  

So how long have you been listening to music, and what genre(s) do you like?

 I have listened to music since I was a baby. I listen to almost all genres, for example, folk, punk, rock, metal, alternative, pop, Acid, Italian music, grunge, and Latin. I must admit that I love tango. I want to learn the tango and South American dances. 

How long have you followed Eurovision and/or Melodi Grand Prix?

 I began watching Eurovision in 1990 at two years old and saw Italy win with "Insieme: 1992" and Toto Cutugno. In 2019, I went on a vacation to Zagreb. It was very incredible to live in a hotel near the theatre where Italy won ESC in 1990. And I watched MGP for the first time in 2019 when KEiiNO won.

What is your favourite song(s) from Eurovision and Melodi Grand Prix? You can name 1 to 5 songs. 

 Italy 2021 - Måneskin - Zitti E Buoni

Italy 2018 - Meta & Moro - Non mi avete fatto niente

Norway 2019 - KEiiNO - Spirit In The Sky

Turkey 1996 - Sebnem Paker - Besinci Mevsim

Poland 1995 - Justyna - Sama

Do you have any thoughts about Eurovision Song Contest 2022 Season?

 I hope the show is full of surprises, and the songs are full of energy and emotions. 

Okay thank you so much for the amazing interview, Giulia. And thank you also for using some of your time to talk with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"It's All Coming Back To Me Now" - Alexandra Rotan and Adam Douglas

 "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" - Alexandra Rotan and Adam Douglas Release date: 16 October 2021 // Original release date: 2...