Monday, November 8, 2021

"Never Enough" - Alexandra Rotan

Never Enough – Alexandra Rotan

Release date: 23 October 2021

Genre: Pop / ballad / Musical

Songwriter(s): Benj Pasek, Justin Paul

Producer(s): Benj Pasek, Justin Paul

Original Artist: Loren Allred

Alexandra Rotan
Alexandra performing "Never Enough" under the semifinal of Stjernekamp 2021 on 23 October 2021. 

Lyrics:

"I'm trying to hold my breath

 Let it stay this way

 Can't let this moment end

 You set off a dream in me

 Getting louder now

 Can you hear it echoing?

 Take my hand

 Will you share this with me?

 'Cause darling, without you

All the shine of a thousand spotlights

 All the stars we steal from the night sky

 Will never be enough

 Never be enough

 Towers of gold are still too little

 These hands could hold the world but it'll

 Never be enough

 Never be enough

For me

 Never, never

 Never, never

 Never, for me

 For me

 Never enough

 Never enough

 Never enough

 For me

 For me

 For me

All the shine of a thousand spotlights

 All the stars we steal from the night sky

 Will never be enough

 Never be enough

 Towers of gold are still too little

 These hands could hold the world but it'll

 Never be enough

 Never be enough

For me

 Never, never

 Never, never

 Never, for me

 For me

 Never enough

 Never, never

 Never enough

 Never, never

 Never enough

 For me

 For me

 For me

 For me"


MY OPINION

Alexandra Rotan is a great artist with a powerful voice and with huge charisma and body language that really shows me how much she loves everything that has to do with music. She became known for the very first time in 2010 when she participated in the Melodi Grand Prix Junior 2010 with the song "Det vi vil". 6 years later, she participated in Idol 2016, where she reached the semifinals. She participated in MGP 2018 with Stella Mwangi and the song "You Got Me". There she met Tom Hugo, with whom she now works in KEiiNO. (and Fred Buljo she met the same year). KEiiNO participated in MGP 2019 with the song "Spirit In The Sky" and won. Then they went to Tel Aviv, Israel in May 2019 and performed the song at Eurovision Songa Contest 2019. There they won the televote and came in 6th place overall.


But over to "Never Enough". Alexandra performed the song at the Musikal & Storband night in Stjernekamp 2021 (which was also the semifinal). She qualified for the finals. She chose this song because she has had a tough time through her journey in Stjernekamp 2021 and earlier. Where she was good at thinking she was "Never Enough". So the song is in a way a tribute to herself for standing up and daring to join Stjernekamp 2021. 

Personally, I mean this song and performance is one of the best songs she participated with in Stjernekamp 2021. She has an incredibly good and strong voice, a fantastic charisma. But not only that, the song, the performance, her voice, everything is MAGICAL. She's magical.

Rating: 10/10 easy!

Much better than the original, and the original IS INCREDIBLY GOOD !. No more words about this song ...


Link to her performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoJDbzmdIwA



GOOD JOB ALEXANDRA, and good luck on your next adventures as a solo and a member of KEiiNO. 


 If you have any ideas, questions, or feedback for us? You can contact us using this email address - theartofmusic@gmail.com. We will answer/respond as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"It's All Coming Back To Me Now" - Alexandra Rotan and Adam Douglas

 "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" - Alexandra Rotan and Adam Douglas Release date: 16 October 2021 // Original release date: 2...